We are looking for a Cardiac Program Coordinator based in Dili.
East Timor Hearts Fund (ETHF) is Timor-Leste’s only medical NGO dedicated to providing life-saving heart surgery for young Timorese people, as well as heart-health research, heart disease prevention programs, heart healthcare capacity building, education projects and other programs aimed at improving heart health and healthcare for people with heart disease in Timor-Leste.
ETHF’s growth in the sector has created the need for a full-time Program Coordinator. The position will report to the CEO who is based in Melbourne, Australia and liaise with its stakeholders and implementation partners, RDTL Ministry of Health, the National Hospital and St John of God.
– Clinic and surgical program administration support.
– Patient coordination and communication.
– Logistical support.
– Marketing and fundraising support, including community engagement.
– Asset and equipment management.
Key Selection Criteria:
– Fluency in at least English and Tetum.
– Good administration, logistics and coordination skills.
– Strong people skills and empathy is essential.
– Confidence with the Microsoft suite of products.
– Confidence in speaking in front of people.
– Qualifications in public health, nursing or similar.
– Experience in a medical or public health setting.
– Experience in heart health highly desirable but not essential.
– Exceptional attention to detail and time management.
– For further information, clarification or a sample of the Job Description please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Introductory/Cover Letter addressing selection criteria above.
– Up to Date CV/Resume.
– Covid19 vaccination certificate.
– Closing date: 28 November 2021.
– Addressed to: David Marlow – email@example.com.
– Quote Position No: 44557.
– This is a national position, only Timorese citizens need apply.
– ETHF is an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from all.
– Only successful applicants will be contacted.